Mahatma Gandhi is my ideal: Rahul


Indore, Jan 19 Rahul Gandhi does not fight shy of crediting his status in politics to his lineage but when it comes to choosing an ideal, it is not from the illustrious Nehru-Gandhi family, but Mahatma Gandhi."If I have an ideal in politics, then it is Mahatma Gandhi. As I progress on the path of politics, my understanding of and faith in the Mahatma's philosophy grows," the Congress general secretary said during an interaction with students at the Devi Ahilya University here today."Some people think that Gandhi's philosophy has become irrelevant and impracticable in today's political environment, but I don't agree with them. The Mahatma's philosophy is most suited for our country," he said.Earlier, at a press conference in Bhopal, Rahul had acknowledged that his position in politics was because of his illustrious family lineage. - (Agencies)

टिप्पणियाँ

लोकप्रिय पोस्ट